My Four Girls-Now Women

Without Prejudice



My ex husband was a stunning looking man. God knows what he saw in me a little chubby brainiac of 16. But he did, and I now have what I consider (I'm one eyed ) as three gorgeous looking women for daughters. They have my boobs two of them, the rest is pretty much his biological handiwork. I knew I had to have been with him for a reason. Deborah is tall, great looking and has the longest legs. Yvette is petite and pretty and has a bum you can crack walnuts on. Alena has the biggest eyes and boobs you could get lost in. Lauren R.I.P. was just at the cusp of turning into the stunning woman she also would have been. She came back to me, just once in a vision as the adult she would have been. Tall, slim, dark hair to her waist. She slapped her thighs and said, "Look Mum, I'm not fat anymore" At 12, she hated her chubby thighs. All my girls take after their Father in looks and after me in their compassion. And intelligence. That's why we are all close and he isn't. He's an idiot but a good looking idiot even though he's older now and has a solemn look on his face,always. Ah well, thems the breaks. I love hanging around with my grown daughters, They are irreverent, funny, strong and care about others. Honest and blunt. All of them are strong minded and take no prisoners when it comes down to an argument. I've taught them to take the blows of life, to do it their way and to be as tough as nails. No whingeing and to just be the best women they can be. They are all loving Mums, adore their kids and treat most men with disdain, just as I showed them. He taught them to box in the back yard, not put up with bullies and to swear like Men. Very proud of all of them. He taught them to trust no one but themselves as did I. Ultimately we did a good job.



Love Janette

Popular Posts