Rich Beyond Measure

Without Prejudice



A lady on the phone the other day said I must be rich in other ways if money wealth still eludes me. I said ,
"Yes, you are so right"

I've been thinking it for a while as to how rich I am in so many ways. I have girls I adore, women now, with their own families. I am a Grand Mother to 15 kids. That includes my Foster Daughters kids. I have a new baby Great Grand son, who is smiley and healthy and cute. I have good and loyal friends, who I have known since very young. All still in my life after all these years. I have brothers and sisters I admire and adore. I have health and wisdom and I feel like life is just beginning again and I am still in my 50's and I live a blessed life.

I get along with my girls like they are my best friends. They are funny and irreverent, honest and strong. I am proud of them as they have come through the worst of times and remained loyal and loving. And they are fun. Their children are like them. I have male friends who have been in my life since I was young too. I listen to them and understand the differences between male and females. I have strong males in my life that keep me on my toes.

I am rich beyond measure in my relationships and friends, acquaintances and extended family and friendships. I live a blessed life and I take none of it for granted. Above are just some of my loves in life. There are far more than I can fit in that picture. I am able to live my life without hatreds or jealousies any more and I thank God or a higher intelligence every day for that.

I am rich and I am happy, contented and it has taken a long time to get here but thanks must go to my girls, my family, my friends and loved ones as they have all helped me and I help them in return. I have cut out the negatives and concentrate on the positives in my life. And to you my readers I can only say Thank You for your support and interest and may you also be blessed in love. As at the end of the journey it is as "perennial as the grass."

Love Janette

Popular Posts