Sex, the cane and naughty schoolgirls. 19

Without Prejudice

It's back to school time, already. I can't believe how quickly the hols have gone. I'll be 13 soon and I can't wait. We all assembled in our new home room with Mr Jennings and I'm allowed to sit up front. All the better to see Bruce Jennings, he is such a dish. He used to play Rugby for Wakefield Trinity and he has the shoulders to prove it. He wears glasses that make him look serious. I think I have a crush on him. I'm in with Denise and Caroline and Pauline and of course Cuckoo, he seems to be everywhere I am.

He teases me all the time and lately has started to call me Brickshaw. God, I hate him. It's big time Form 2 and we have to knuckle down this year and really study. I love English and History and Spanish. We have a Teacher with a big long nose and Cuckoo has already started calling her Freak Beak, that is so awful. She looks Spanish as well. I can count to ten in Spanish now and French. House is casa. I am still swimming all the time and now doing trampoline in the big gym.

The trampolines are set in the floor and you can bounce so high you feel like you are flying. Looking down is scary though, so I don't. I'm just wearing those stupid gym kinickers and top and I hate being so uncovered. Some of the girls just wander around naked in the change rooms and I check out that I'm normal. But there is no way I can wander around naked. I just close my eyes when I hop in the communal showers and hope for the best. I hope to hell no one is lookin at me and I quickly hop out and get dressed under a towel.

I'm doing movement and Drama. Gym, Swimming for the House team, and Hockey. I love it all, especially Movement and Drama, we get to use the stage at the end of the year for our own production. Can't wait. The Boss is making us all in to fine men and women he says. Ha Ha. He hasn't a hope with Cuckoo! He chases me every time he sees me and I try to avoid him at all costs. There is another boy whose Dad works on the market and he keeps bringing me presents. Today it was stockings, I mean really!

I don't even like him and he keeps buying me things. Hmm, must be a boy thing. The boys my age are just awful, they send spit balls flying into our hair, try and do that "Thing' where they try and feel between our legs but they never go for the breast, that would be so out of order it wouldn't be funny. They do Twang our bar straps and backs and it hurts. Wish I could do it back to them, the swine people.

I love school now, got an A on my English Essay. I wrote about Australia and he said it was excellent. I am homesick sometimes for the heat and skies and colours of Austrlalia, here it's grey a lot, the sky, not much colour. And the rooms are cold, you just about have to sit on the radiator to get warm at school. Some of the girls have been caught smoking in the bogs. One of the Prefects caught them, the one that one of the boys said invited lads to sign her tits at the end of last year.

I don't believe that. She looks so stuck up and la de da. I hate the Prefects, they are always on the lookout and catching us up to no good. You just have to look sideways at them and they report you. The one I hate keeps me trained in her sights all the time, I have no idea why. We heard that some kids at school are doing blue beennies but no one has proved anything yet. Cuckoo let off a stink bomb in class the other day and Mr Jennings, looked straight at me and said,
Bruckshaw, what do you know about this?"
"Me,Sir, NothingSir",
But he didn't believe me and I was told to wait until after class. I saw Cuckoo running off with the other lads and he was laughing. Mr Jennings gave me the biggest lecture of my life, so far, said he's disappointed in me as I am so much better than the rough kids. I nearly cried. I was shocked. He told me to hang around with Denise and some of the nicer girls more. Not Caroline and Pauline. So I promied I would. But even then I didn;t do as I was told, I am so dumb sometimes and got in serious trouble. Wish I had listened to him

Popular Posts