Deborah Michelle ---All Mine !

Without Prejudice

Debbie

Deborah Michelle  is my oldest daughter. She towers over her Mother, me and if I didn't know better I'd say she's not mine. But after 17 hours of labour she was born to me when I had just turned 18. And she was mine, all mine, from the get go. Within a week they told me she would be tall, much taller than me and that's not hard. I'm a tiny 5'1" and she's now a towering 5' 10" in heels. She was is and will always be a lovely girl. Strong, kind and intelligent. Caring beyond all measure. And tough, she can keep me and all her Family tidied up and I have always thought of her as the Mother and my self the child.

I don't know of anyone that either doesn't like her or is infatutated by her. She's the best.

She takes no prisoners either. She says exactly how she feels and the devil take the hindmost because she means it. She can knock down a fully grown man and I have seen her do it. She works tirelessly for others, is cunning, smart, can swear like a sailor and trip off to the fanciest ball with big knobs and be right at home. She has a great couple of girls who are just as stunning and elegant as she is. Georgia, 12 a dancer who lives to dance and Ashleigh who is also tall and all legs at 15. They look exactly like their Mum at those ages and lucky them.

She has no idea that she is so stunning, she would laugh if she read this as she has never seen herself that way and has no time for immodest people. She works with an agency that saves kids and she is good at what she does. She fights for the rights of others, tirelessly and I am immense;y proud of her and all of her achievements.. May she live graciously and long, my beautiful Deb, named after the T Rex song, Deboridah.

Love Mum xoxox



Popular Posts